TK-6375 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB status[252][FX]

Neo

I can see why you could get confused. Blasters are optional for 501st approval because some countries have strict weapons laws. However, all blue and red requirements are mandatory requirements for EIB and Centurion. Therefore, that makes the blaster become non-optional. Plus EIB and Centurion troopers try to emulate the on-screen Troops as near as possible. What's a Stormtrooper without his blaster?

Thanks TK5492. And yes blaster has been in construction for some time. The project will "move along" with more enthusiasm now. A tk must have his blaster =)

Hi FISD,

So i have completed a replica anh E11 blaster to exact specs.

Has folding stock, hengstler rep counter, d-ring, correct scope rep, 2 power cyl on mag housing,

6 t tracks on blaster leaving lowest row on mag housing side uncovered.

Everything replicated to spec. Pics as follows:

I hope i am approvable now =)

e11build121.jpg

e11build122.jpg

fisde11002.jpg

fisde11003.jpg

fisde11004.jpg

Many thanks for all the assistance.

Edited by TK6375

Quite an impressive blaster for a scratch build. I would really recommend rounding off the handle so it's not as squared, and give the D-ring some more attention. If this was centurion I would not have approved this blaster, but since it isn't you're off the hook. ;)

Approved, and congratulations! :duim:

Thanks for the approval. I am proud to be among your ranks, and according to (Scott - GML - outpost42) I could be the first EI out of the outpost42 Garrison.

Thanks everyone for your input. These small changes stand out now they have been pointed out. I will post pics once everything is fixed. Thanks again team

Great attitude Neil. And congrats on your build and approval!