Would this pass basic 501st approval?

I was going to make a TKC, but decided to end with a normal TK stunt, but I already cut my shoulder straps to match TKC specs. Reading the CRL, it doesn't say anything about the form of them, so I was hoping I wouldn't need to buy another set of shoulder straps...

DSC04273.jpg

I understand they aren't as they should be with the lack of a tab at the end. I am hoping they will pass 501st and I can replace them before I go for EIB/cent

I don't really want to cut them. I cut for the TKC armor kit, but I"m not sure I want to do that any more. But I'm thinking I will go ahead with TKC anyways, since I've cut my tabs off plus I"ve got the smaller cloth belt for the TKC already and don't feel like wasting money.

You could go RotJ. It'd still be a 'regular' TK (as opposed to a pinstripe-y one), and you wouldn't have to replace the shoulder bridges. And as you said, you've already got the belt.

I was going to make a TKC, but decided to end with a normal TK stunt, but I already cut my shoulder straps to match TKC specs.

Ok, my question is... where did you read about cutting the ends of the straps to match the TKC?

Reading the CRL, it doesn't say anything about the form of them

And then you've answered my question... So the next question comes out automatically: why did you cut them?

Edited by lightside

The CRL for TKC says there should be no tab for level 2 acceptance.

Shoulder straps shall not have a flat end at the ends of them. They shall be ribbed 100%.

That is the style you see in my photo above.

The CRL for ANH Stunt/Hero however do not say anything about the tab on the end.

I will just submit as is, and will find out when I find out.