need some help and advice to complete my TK

Well, my armor is close to be ready to go.

Here I will post pics of my armor with questions about accuracy and building details. I hope you can help me guys.

So and here we go:

At the attached picture you can see the lower butt section with installed snaps. My question is about the marked button. What kind of button is accurate? Can it stay like it is right now, or should I cover it with a silver, a black or a brass colored button. Or should I cover it with a white colored button? So whats the most accurate variant?

Thanks!

post-16513-0-45749900-1344088178.jpg

Yeah, try to get it apart and rebuild it. Trust me, once you are approved and Troop with your Armor, this will bother you forever. Just fix it now and make it right! :)

hi. pulling it apart would be my emergency-plan. I would leave like that, if it is not inaccurate. Thats why I also posted that movie-screenshot for comparison.

and sonnenschein :) the E6000 isn't that easy to remove if the parts are sanded before .... *sign*

Hello Guys!

Now I have a few short questions about the ANH E-11 Blaster. What are the correct dimensions of the T-tracks (length, width, height)? And what would be a good but not to expensive source? Should it be metal or plastic? Thanks!

Edited by xizor

On 8/8/2012 at 10:31 PM, xizor said:

Hello Guys!

Now I have a few short questions about the ANH E-11 Blaster. What are the correct dimensions of the T-tracks (length, width, height)? And what would be a good but not to expensive source? Should it be metal or plastic? Thanks!

Its plastic track originally, I used "E-Track" - the stuff used for sliding doors available from most DIY/hardware suppliers all you do is cut the outer uprights off...

yKyADIt.jpg