ATA fit without shims

Hi, Thinking of getting the ATA armor, I'm 1.8m 88kg (6' 190lbs I think)

What's the maximum height and weight can you be, to fit into this armor without shimming?

At least I can stay on target to the allowable weight to fit without shims......

Not sure how tall I am in meters but I'm 5 foot 11 inches tall. Weigh 152pds. I'm in the progress of my ATA build right now. I basically had to trim almost every piece to make it fit my smaller frame. Width wise but not height. My armor is still kinda roomy in the AB section and chest area. I'd email ATA and ask him what he thinks regarding your measurements. Or wait until someone more your size answers this post.

It won't take long for others to chime in, really helpful people around here.

Some of this has to do with body build and shape too.

I'm 5'11" about 180.

ATA is perfect for my height.

I am a little pear shaped though. This means that I am not having to shim arms or legs, but the jury is out on the torso pieces. It will be a tight fit once I get it put together on the webbing.

Ah well, stormtrooper diet here I come. . . .

• 3 weeks later...

Some of this has to do with body build and shape too.

I'm 5'11" about 180.

ATA is perfect for my height.

I am a little pear shaped though. This means that I am not having to shim arms or legs, but the jury is out on the torso pieces. It will be a tight fit once I get it put together on the webbing.

Ah well, stormtrooper diet here I come. . . .

OK I have to back track. I am having to shim both the thighs and the torso on my build. But I need to state that I am female and carry my extra weight lower than the average guy. That diet is looking like a reality at this point. From the build threads and EIB requests that I've seen from guys in the same height & weight ballpark - ATA looks pretty good.