Scope Rail

Hey guys. So I've had my ESB blaster built for quite some time and I'm still having problems with one part; the scope rail. How did you guys secure it at the front where it goes into the hole?

I tried adding CA to the part that touches the top of the pipe, but any time I bang it or drop it accidentally it pops right out and I have to glue it again. Ideas?

You could always bend it a bit inward or outward then fit that part in first before securing it in the back. When I put mine in it seemed to hold pretty well on it's own without any assistance but I cut the front part of the rail the exact diameter of the hole on the barrel so it fit pretty tight. Another idea may be to make the front tab longer so that it sits low in the barrel that way even it it pops out a bit it can't clear the hole.

I hope this helps a little Luis! Thanks for all of the help and assistance you've given the rest of us over the years (in my case months! ;) )! Good luck! :duim:

i bend it backwards and fit it before i secured it with a screw on the backsight.

a drop of e6000 and it holds pretty well even with original hengstler and real scope attached.

Take a look at my build thread and see if it is any help to you mate

http://www.whitearmo...l=&fromsearch=1

This is the design that I used

http://www.whitearmo...?showtopic=4697

Can't see those pics at work, but I'll check em out in a bit. That's also the design I used. I think I even pinned it after that. :)

Also, I thought about bending it, might have to try that out. Thanks guys.

• 4 weeks later...