My Garrisons blaster builder

Hello all,

A buddy of mine is our Garrison " Blaster" go to guy. He still has not sent in his approval pictures but has been very busy working on projects. Just wanted to see if there was any interest for his work here. His screen name is "BlasterPro". I have made a thread on the Legion boards to show some of his work. I currently produce the electrobinoculars and Hasbro E-11 kits and he does everything else lol. I know there is plenty of builders here including myelf but he creates his own molds and are not kits from others and offers more than E-11's so check it out. Sorry if I am posting this out of line. Thanks guys

http://www.501st.com...pic.php?t=70689

I did catch your post on the main 501 boards. The DLT-19 looks nice too.

Great, the E-11's that I posted were builds that I just completed. The clean one was for a White Armor Brother and the other was for a SWAT member on MEPD.

Here are some pics of my Blasterpro E-11. Sorry if some shots are kind of blurry i was trying to get the details but was having trouble getting it to focus right.

100_1129.jpg

100_1125.jpg

100_1123.jpg

100_1121.jpg

100_1119.jpg

100_1116.jpg

100_1113.jpg

100_1112.jpg

100_1107.jpg

100_1105.jpg

100_1103.jpg

100_1102.jpg

100_1101.jpg

100_1100.jpg

100_1097.jpg

100_1096.jpg

100_1095.jpg

100_1093.jpg

not bad.

some of the details are a fraction off... but overall I'd say it's a pretty fair rendition of the e-11

T Tracks, front sight, and power cells were my main concerns... the muzzle is twisted a bit, and the the scope details and hengstler details are

really nice, the clip details are also really nice!~

the rear end cap lock should be overhanging the end cap, and the bolt should have the breech blade across it.

with a centered and hollowed out front sight, and better T Tracks this would really kick it up a notch!

the inner spring also would really be fun to see? is it in there?

it's missing some silver on the trigger group, and the glossy grips vs a flat body would really make it even

better lookin!~

lot's to share... hope it helps out!

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

Thanks for the info man. I will try and fix some of the stuff on this one......but i think this one will be fine to troop with for now. I will definitely use your advice on my next build and pay more attention to what i am doing. I was mainly posting the pics so you guys could see some of the finer details in Blasterpros parts.

Hello all, grindings E-11 was the same kit I used in the pictures from the legion post I made. As you can see most of the stuff Vern mention I had done during the build. Check out page 2 of the legion post of the pictures of my builds. Great kit with a lot of potential as you see from my pictures ;)