Kelldragon E11 holster

DudeSidious

It looks good, and the price is fair. But he show two different versions on his description. Which one is it? I wouldn't buy unless I knew what version I would get (he shows both the ESB and ANH version)

mine are better and cheaper.

shipping is gonna be the killer...

like 40 bucks.

50 plus 40 . feel the pain.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

Hi Wayne, I have one of these holsters and have had it for nearly 2 years now and its still like new its very well made and great quality.

When I bought mine it just had the loops for the belt to go through but I have since converted it to ANH stunt version I see now he supplies the holster with both loops and straps so you can do either versions.

I think mine is a little wider than some other holsters out there but my blaster fits nice and im happy with it.

As far as I can remember he was a really good guy to deal with and was once an active member with the UK Garrison as he told me.

Hope this helps to answer your question.

I bought one of these, it comes with ESB loops and pre assembled as ANH, thick leather, well sewn, seems very accurate to certain screen grabs and the blaster fits very wel in it, no struggling to fit it in.

Order took two days to receive. Very good seller IMO.

Some pics, with a resin blaster and a deactivated SMG , hope this gives a better idea of the size.

IMG00780-20120518-2240.jpg

IMG00779-20120518-2240.jpg

IMG00778-20120518-2239.jpg

IMG00777-20120518-2239.jpg

IMG00775-20120518-2239.jpg

IMG00774-20120518-2238.jpg

If the guy took forever to post and the workmanship was dodgy I wouldn't have posted.