TK-7959 Requesting ANH hero EIB Status [222][SDS]

ANH Hero Stormtrooper - requesting Expert Infantryman status (Improved SDS-armour)

I could not change the topic but this is for HERO now, not STUNT.

1: Your Name 3

Henrik Pilerud

2: Your 501st TK ID #

TK-7959

3: Your FISD forum name:

TK-7959

4: Your Garrison

Nordic Garrison

tk-7959.jpg

Edited by TK-7959

Without a doubt one of the better SDS armours out there. Makes my job easy. Approved! :duim:

If you haven't fixed it already, if I were you I would look at the butt plate, it seems to still have some excess plastic on the left side that I would trim off.

We have a captured blockade runner down below we're about to raid. Find your squad and get ready!

Without a doubt one of the better SDS armours out there. Makes my job easy. Approved! :duim:

If you haven't fixed it already, if I were you I would look at the butt plate, it seems to still have some excess plastic on the left side that I would trim off.

Awesome! Do I have to reapply for Centurion or was that approved as well?

Concerning my excess butt(plate), perhaps you can show me what you mean the next time we troop? I am not sure what you mean.

I also forgot a thing. You need to apply for detachment membership in this thread: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=16

Yes, you need to make a new thread in the Centurion forum. Also, you'll need to raise the backplate a little bit because we don't allow any overlap.

I also forgot a thing. You need to apply for detachment membership in this thread: http://www.whitearmo...hp?showtopic=16

Yes, you need to make a new thread in the Centurion forum. Also, you'll need to raise the backplate a little bit because we don't allow any overlap.

Quoting the CRL: "Back plate shall have no, or minimal overlap of the kidney plate." (Centurion)

And I believe there is no overlap when I walk around normaly. However, a slight overlap a certain positions would be allowed, as it says "minimal overlap" in the CRL. Correct me if I am wrong.

Concerning the buttplate. Is is no excess, but I see what you mean from the picture. That, however, is just a trick of light and reflections, in reality it is no excess. I will add a picture to prove it in the centurion application.

Edited by TK-7959

Quoting the CRL: "Back plate shall have no, or minimal overlap of the kidney plate." (Centurion)

And I believe the is no overlap when I walk around normaly. However, a slight overlap i certain positions would be allowed, as it says "minimal overlap" in the CRL. Correct me if I am wrong.

No, you are correct. Looking more closely I see that it's not going to be a problem.

Congratulations Henrik. Not sure if it's just how it looks in the pics but do the back of your thighs have cover strips or are they an overlap? Also, could we have an action shot please. Oh and I don't see a pic of the helmet showing the green lenses :)

Congratulations Henrik. Not sure if it's just how it looks in the pics but do the back of your thighs have cover strips or are they an overlap? Also, could we have an action shot please. Oh and I don't see a pic of the helmet showing the green lenses :)

Dang it! I knew I missed asking about something...

The legs have a strip on the front, and overlap at the back. The arms overlap on all sides. I don know if that is a problem.

The lenses are grey, as I beleive was allowed when I joined. But I see in the CRL now, it is only allowed with green? Too hard for basic approval in my point of view. A small detail and grey is som much better for comfort. I that fails me, then I will wait with EIB/Centurion application until a later time.

The legs have a strip on the front, and overlap at the back. The arms overlap on all sides. I don know if that is a problem.

The lenses are grey, as I beleive was allowed when I joined. But I see in the CRL now, it is only allowed with green? Too hard for basic approval in my point of view. A small detail and grey is som much better for comfort. I that fails me, then I will wait with EIB/Centurion application until a later time.

Ouch. That will be a problem. I thought SDS had green lenses out of the box.

I'll have to revoke this until you have green lenses put in.

Ouch. That will be a problem. I thought SDS had green lenses out of the box.

I'll have to revoke this until you have green lenses put in.

Yes they do, a strip of green plastic film as in the original. However I have other, sturdier, (gray) lenses installed, for comfort and for better picture in the helmed cam.

Yes, revoke away. We can do this dance again when I finish my hero-plans. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm redoing my Expert Infantryman request, with my newly approved ANH Hero. (Last time it was Stunt) The difference is helmet and belt rivets, since my last request. Let me know if more pictures are needed. (501st profile not uppdated because I was approved just yesterday by GML Lisa Michaelsen of Nordic Garrison.)

Edited by TK-7959