Fitting the thigh pieces

I figured I'd get more traffic for this question posting it outside my armor build thread...Ok working on the thigh pieces. I was testing them out by walking up my stairs. Basically its very difficult to walk up stairs. The question is as I trim them down, how easy should it be to walk up stairs? I don't want to over trim the length. I've been trimming the top part mainly in the front. That seems to be the most limiting part, though I have removed a little in the back too.

It's a personal choice. I have a hard time going up & downstairs too. You can trim away more plastic to make it easier, but IMHO it won't look as good aesthetically.

I'm tall at 6'3" and never had problems walking or going up stairs, I suspect the larger black area helps a lot.

One thing for sure, I wouldn't trim the front of the thighs, I'd go with the back only. I removed some plastic in the lower back of the thighs behind the knees since it was hurting my back leg tendons when I was walking. That is the only thighs trimming I've done!

• Like 1