Finally have TK armour ordered

Wayhay, finally bit the bullet and ordered my TK armour.

One super-duper, brand spanking, 100% bonafide , from a galaxy far, far away ATA kit has been secured.

CAN NOT WAIT!!!

But I'm gonna have to, so i meantime I'll get on with an E11 build from scratch and try and contain the excitement.....

I hear you about the excitement. My ATA kit should be done any day now. Then I just have to wait for the time it takes to ship. In the meantime I did a hasbro conversion and started getting my snap inventory up. And lots of forum stalking of course.

Snaps for the armor to connect everything together. Mostly for the chest and mid sections, however you'll end up using them to keep the thighs up and the shoulder bells on as well. You'll see. Just look at a few build threads.

Congrats Mark! Waiting is the hardest part, but this is good time to do more research and acquire all the other necessary items you will need for your build. I spent time getting all my soft parts, such as boots,holster, kneckseal ect. I also looked at others EI and Centurion request threads, it was good to know what I needed to do to acheive this before I even started my first cut. Have fun with your build and post some pics. :D

Don't forget the tools you will need to do your build. Glue, rivit gun, paint, and the list goes on. :P

Snaps, setter tool, E-6000, hammer, etc... I thought I was ready when my box arrived and then everyday for two weeks I had to go to a different store each night to buy more tools and supplies. Save your self some trouble and buy 50 line 24 nickel plated snaps now. You can find them at Tandy leather or on eBay.

I recon I'm pretty tooled up but just like Dan says I'm going to trawl through the posts to see what everyone else is buying up.

I don't know if this E6000 glue is available in UK, haven't ever come across it.

Thanks for all the support guys and I'll let you know how things go.

I recon I'm pretty tooled up but just like Dan says I'm going to trawl through the posts to see what everyone else is buying up.

I don't know if this E6000 glue is available in UK, haven't ever come across it.

Thanks for all the support guys and I'll let you know how things go.

www.trooperbay.com is a good place to start.