AP ANH stunt first build

I had the very same problem. My shim is about 2" also. The way I went about it is this, Glue your shim onto the ab plate and kidney on one side of the armour and on the other side glue it to the kidney but attach it to the ab with velcro. This way it opens up and is easier to suit up. I'll try and dig up some pics and post them.

I had the very same problem. My shim is about 2" also. The way I went about it is this, Glue your shim onto the ab plate and kidney on one side of the armour and on the other side glue it to the kidney but attach it to the ab with velcro. This way it opens up and is easier to suit up. I'll try and dig up some pics and post them.

Thanks Matt that would be great I have looked all over the web a cant find the angle to help me seeit

Sorry Rusty, this is all I could find

0053g.jpg

By bsac15 at 2011-05-02

Perfect just what I was looking for

Here is what I'm looking at. Put black lines on the tape this is the shim area

579c852b.jpg

Edited by Jeepfrog

Rusty,

Looks great! A lot of people place the seam of the neck S-trim at the front of the helmet rather than the back so it doesn't show. Maybe this will work for you too....

Looking forward to seeing you at some local troops soon!

Rusty,

Looks great! A lot of people place the seam of the neck S-trim at the front of the helmet rather than the back so it doesn't show. Maybe this will work for you too....

Looking forward to seeing you at some local troops soon!

I see what you are saying that's an easy fix thanks for the input