Hi all, I've been shopping for neck seals and been looking at a couple (Ladysewforus vs. Trooperbay). Just wondering what people's opinions/experiences are of either neck seals. (Note, I haven't been able to get a hold of Debbi, does anyone know if she is still making neck seals?) Thanks everyone!

I have a neckseal from Debbi and love it! It's super comfortable, and the full zipper is very nice, I prefer the zipper to velcro. I have no experience with the neckseal from Trooperbay so I can't give an opinion on his. I have ordered other items from him and have been very pleased with his products.

I think since I can't a hold of LSFU I might have to go ahead and grab one from Trooperbay. It would suck to have the armour in hand and no neckseal.

Ā 

Edit: Debbi got back to me yay!

Edited by bigironvault

Keep us posted man, I am too trying to decide about a neckseal

this guy has nice ones too -------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I went with Debbi's neck seal. It's a bit more of an expensive option but from what I understand the material and zipper makes a difference. Btw there's additional charge for shipping outside US. To Canada it is $15.