Elastic for shoulders?!

As many of you probably don't know, living in Japan is a NIGHTMARE finding stuff for building armor!

The nearest craft store is like 3K away from here, which doesn't seem like much, but with a country roughly the size of cali with about the population of the US, traffic here can make 3K feel like 30.

Plus, once those places run out of stuff, those clowns take like a month to restock! :6:

So my question is what does everyone use for the elastic bands that hold the shoulder straps to the back? I feel like everyone has the same ones but it seems like it's not posted anywhere exactly what they are.

Sometimes I feel like everyone just knows what to do and i'm sitting here scratching my head thinking "why can't I figure this out?"

But good news! I know you guys have the answers! So what are they? where do people usually get them? And if this is a counselor's ship where is the ambassador?

Thanks in advance for the wealth of knowledge!

You can get the elastic on ebay. It is 1/4" white elastic and you just tie it around your shoulder straps and back plate to make a loop.

This the way to go, however I found myself in a jam and have used my Daughters white hair band :P Its round but not really noticeable to the public :)

Here is a Ebay link for the 1/4" white elastic in Australia. I tried looking for it, but it doe not seem to be an Ebay Japan...

--------

good luck!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed