Picked up a Hasbro Stormtrooper Blaster - will this work?

Forgive me for I am a newb. I picked up a Hasbro Stormtrooper Blaster today at Target (see pic below)

StormTrooperBlaster.jpg

I'm fairly certain that people here have been converting these for use with their costumes. Is this the correct one?

If so, I was reading about about the droopdoo conversion kits. I also read about the company Sci-Fire.

Can anyone provide me with more info on either of these two vendors and the kits the provide?

Thanks in advance for assisting a newbie.

That's the one. However... if it matters to you... you won't be able to go centurion with that blaster. I suggest buying the droopy doos full resin blaster kit. While I enjoyed my hasbro build, I wish I had started out with a better gun. The full resin kit isn't much more money than the conversion kit and you get a much more accurate blaster for way less hassle.

Check out Droopy Doo's website.

For information about Sci Fire click here.

Aloha,

-Eric

Wow. Great links and info

The Sci Fire site was: http://www.sci-fire.com/

I didn't find any pricing info on the Sci-Fire website, but I was impressed with Droopy Doo's site and offerings. I'll probably go ahead and follow your recommendation Eric and go with a full kit to put together, that really does look like the best option and the pricing seems pretty reasonable too.

Thanks again for being so helpful.

That's the one. However... if it matters to you... you won't be able to go centurion with that blaster. I suggest buying the droopy doos full resin blaster kit. While I enjoyed my hasbro build, I wish I had started out with a better gun. The full resin kit isn't much more money than the conversion kit and you get a much more accurate blaster for way less hassle.

Check out Droopy Doo's website.

For information about Sci Fire click here.

Aloha,

-Eric

Eric,,,that was hilarious.