California Wildfires

HPDblues

I don't know if this topic belongs here or someplace else. Mods, please relocate if necessary...

I'm sure I speak for the rest of the Pacific Outpost crew when I say that we're concerned about our fellow troopers in California. Take care of each other and let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

**Mike aka TK-4510, best wishes buddy for you and the family. Check in with me when the opportunity arises!

Worried about you dude!

God bless,

T :salute:

I watched lots of coverage on this last night and I'm really hoping & praying for the best, especially for our 501st brothers and sisters.

Yeah! I suppose that those who may be affected are probably not thinking about loggin in here any time soon... I can't imagine what it might be like right now for them...

Actually, there is quite a bit of posting about this on the Legion boards. Losing all your earthly possessions has gotta bite, but getting everyone safe and sound is what counts right now. With those winds, fire can move pretty fast and in those hills there aren't a lot of road options for getting out.

I was watching some reporter actually broadcasting his own house burning down lastnight. :(
I watched a reporter reporting from his own burning home. Heartbreaking stuff.

But you're absolutely right. Things may have sentimental value, but they are just "things." A life can never be replaced.

..I'm out here but thankfully not close enough to the fires to be in danger..it's weird..you can smell them, it looks like it's twighlight all day and there is ash all over everything..very apocolyptic...