(TKC) Storm Trooper Commander

Dark Trooper

I am thinking about doing a Storm Trooper Commander and but first I can use ATA to build it right? my Next question is that can I just paint it with blue that's on the armor I know I am new too all of this building a costume's so if some want's to give me some insight on what to do would be some great help to me.

there are lot's of subtle details in the TKC costume, the details of the builds can be found in build threads in the TKC section.

look closely... some get it right. and some leave out little things.

I'm using ATA as my base for my commander build. For 501st acceptance this would be fine. one thing you want to look into is if you plan on taking it to EI or Centurion you will have to make some modifications. The big thing is that ATA does not have a one piece Butt/kidney plate. The ATA kit has a seperate butt/kidney plate. that is something EI will require you to have. The Commander is a mix of ANH and ROTJ so both elements are present in the build. I replaced the Butt/kidney plate with one that is one piece. Look at the CRL and see what will work for you, and how far you want to take your build. There are several subtle changes in the build which can be acheived with ATA, just depends on what you want to put into it.

That sounds like a good idea put some internal strips of plastic in there. What is the EI or Centurion? I just want it get approved though the 501st and no one in my garrison has a Commander and I am going to get my helmet though ATA too. now on the rivets can they show or not I have read some can and some can't? is there anymore things that I need to do for a commander.

• 4 years later...