"American Dream" WIP

Some of my fellow Outpost members already have some amazing superhero looks. We have a great spiderman, Captain America, Red Skull, Phantom, and some others. Our big Hawaii con is in April, and last year I did my ironette look for the superhero vs villains. Ironettes are hot, but they are really just dancers, and I want to kick some butt!

So I researched, and decided to go "American Dream" to back up Captain America.

I had my suit tailored for me since I am small. I want to add red boots, a shield, and a half mask to finish the look, plus some other little details like mini shields on the forearms and boots.

Here is my start, feedback is always welcome! I know many of you guys and gals are very professional costumers of various types, not just Star Wars!

53f85f13.jpg

fcf6b32b.jpg

ff5efca7.jpg

8b15e9f6.jpg

869b3600.jpg

e5915d4c.jpg

f28c6620.jpg

f4b79afa.jpg

390594-11884-american-dream_super.jpg

As usual... I'm sure you'll make many many nerd boys very happy in that outfit this coming Kawaii Kon ;)

What's your plan for a shield? Make? Buy? Borrow?

So it looks like this year its the same weekend as St. Patrick's Day... what's up with that?

Aloha,

-Eric

I have a femtrooper fan sending me shield :) I was going to buy one, but he insisted :)

I was sorta thinking the same on the gloves. The suit has them built in, but a good pair of red leather would be nice. She has two little shield details on each boot and forearm too, I plan on adding those.

Indeed Eric! Don't know why they shifted the con, perhaps a schedule problem. But we march in that parade, so we'll have to leave the con, gear up, march, and go back!

And Merry Christmas all!

Edited by Femtrooper Julie

She actually has some armor type forearms with disc launchers, as well as armored shins. I don't think I'll get that detailed at the start, maybe later, If anyone has some ideas, or sees some pep files that might work, let me know! I like to get all the details I can right :)

She actually has some armor type forearms with disc launchers, as well as armored shins. I don't think I'll get that detailed at the start, maybe later, If anyone has some ideas, or sees some pep files that might work, let me know! I like to get all the details I can right :)

That's what makes it so fun...upgrades! Nice job overall! :)