Butt plate issues

Balgosa

I'm having some issues on my AP armor with the buttplate. I'm a skinny guy and so my butt sticks out when the armor is snug like I did on my ab-plate.

It hangs ok although rides up a bit when standing up-right but when i bend it sticks out on the top and overlaps sometimes cause my butt is pushing it out.

I'm not sure if i should make longer elastic and make it hang lower (its under a half-inch from the back-abs right now) or maybe make the strap between the codpiece/butt longer and looser?

Any ideas?

here's me doing a weird bend in it so you can see it:

IMG_1195.JPG

Ya, not too sure how it all works with the AP having no return edge since mine does but I was having the "bubble butt" problem too. On mine I have 1 snap in the middle of the but plate, then one on each side at the edge. I was able to remedy it by making the elastic in the back kinda tight with the elastic on the edges just enough so there was very little of a gap. So tight in the back and then somewhat snug on the sides. The other thing I did that probably helped the most is I just got rid of the elastic between the butt plate and the cod piece at the bottom. Because if you think of it, what its doing if its tight is pulling in the bottom of the butt plate and making the top angle.

Edited by kevster

You can easily rectify this by gluing two strips of black ABS inside your butt plate to keep it from ever creeping onto your kidney plate. You don't have to use two pieces (or even black for that matter) but if you have something there wedged behind your kidney plate and glued inside your butt plate it is virtually impossible for the butt to ever creep up like it is doing.

bjzTTnJ.jpg