New type of Trooper

TK5560

The Star Wars life action TV series (SW-LA) will, according to George, have no Jedi, but there are stormtroopers! Yeah, go George! :)

I was wondering since the time periode between Episode III and IV, will we see a Trooper version between the Episode III Clone trooper and Episode IV Storm trooper?

If so, what do you think the trooper armor will look like. And also, where can I get some.....? :rolleyes:

I think a different trooper then the Stormtrooper would be great. However, if Lucas is casting Stormtroopers then I would like to say here and now that I am available. :D I do life action, blue screen, green screen, you name it.

John

I'm guessing you'll get an idea of what they look like when the Force Unleashed video game comes out. It takes place between Ep III and IV.

As a matter of fact, if you look closely enough at the troopers in the trailers for the game, you'll see that they are indeed a mix of clone trooper and TK.

Pay special attention from 00:25 - 00:38

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3qJrV11TUa8

Then take a look at the new figures from Hasbro for the game.......

I think a different trooper then the Stormtrooper would be great. However, if Lucas is casting Stormtroopers then I would like to say here and now that I am available. :D I do life action, blue screen, green screen, you name it.

John

I don't know if they would use live action, I believe ILM would do allot of Computer graphics for the TV series like they used for the new movies (this is why clone armor is SO hard to build), I also don't think GL would cast from the legion, I troop for LFL, and there is a screaning process involved, Hight and weight standards, plus legal documents that you have to sign for privacy of the people I have seen and interacted with...Plus with the experiences that I have had with LFL's actor, as apose to some legion members, I think the TV series would be better off with actual actors :lol::pint1:

I don't know if they would use live action, I believe ILM would do allot of Computer graphics for the TV series like they used for the new movies (this is why clone armor is SO hard to build), I also don't think GL would cast from the legion, I troop for LFL, and there is a screaning process involved, Hight and weight standards, plus legal documents that you have to sign for privacy of the people I have seen and interacted with...Plus with the experiences that I have had with LFL's actor, as apose to some legion members, I think the TV series would be better off with actual actors :lol::pint1:

It is the life-action TV series, so I assume they would use real stormtroopers and no CGI :huh:

Sure, TV series would be beteer with actual actors, but *no actual actors* where used in the OT that played stormtroopers. But I get your point. B)

It is the life-action TV series, so I assume they would use real stormtroopers and no CGI :huh:

Sure, TV series would be beteer with actual actors, but *no actual actors* where used in the OT that played stormtroopers. But I get your point. B)

Cool B)