anh helmet

Hello ! I am waiting for the mic tips to arrive. I painted this helmet and all my armor with epoxy paint, it's real glossy but I did not realize that it cures off white. I hope this wont affect acceptance into the 501st and EIB.Here are some pic's of the helmet. The detail paints and the tube stripes are from TK 4510 and the s trim too. Let me know what you think.

capanhdetails066.jpg

capanhdetails085.jpg

capanhdetails083.jpg

capanhdetails082.jpg

capanhdetails081.jpg

capanhdetails076.jpg

capanhdetails074.jpg

capanhdetails067.jpg

Edited by SCTrooper

Excellent work Nick!! :smiley-sw013: I cannot wait to see more...

For easier viewing, I took the liberty of editing you post and added your pix instead of the links. I hope you don't mind..For adding pix to your post, you can use the image tab and the photobucket direct link code(the image tab is just below the font size and font color tabs) or just use the IMG code from Photobucket. Just copy and paste directly IMG code into the post.

BTW, is does not matter what type of paint or what hue of white that you use, just as long as it looks good...

Also, are you going to paint the bottom left ear screw/bolt head?

Keep up the great work!! :salute:

Tom

Thank's glad you guys like it, and yes I will touch up the paint. Thanks Tom for editing the post. When I insert the direct link into the image tab it wont let me do multi pic's

I will try it the other way.

The helmet straps are temps, I am making some new ones, but having trouble finding the right size snaps Got these the other day, they look like the right size, but one side has an open circle. Where can I find the right ones?

capanhdetails086.jpg

capanhdetails092.jpg

capanhdetails091.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...