My ESB TK is complete!

n0c00lgamertag

After five or six weeks of work in the damp basement, some swearing and a lot of cash, my ESB TK is complete. My application and photos have been submitted. Check out the results below!

Time to get trooping!

501st Application Photos

Edited by n0c00lgamertag

Looks awesome, buddy. Really nice build.

One thing you might want to do is lower the biceps a tad to not show as much black between the biceps and forearms. Totaly up to you of course. It's all personal preference.

Edited by TrooperVenger

On 8/22/2011 at 3:29 AM, DarthChridan said:

Wow... a good looking ESB trooper so far.... :duim: ...which armor is it?

...but i think the shoulder stripes are glued too wide in the area, if you unterstand what i mean. But that is only my opinion ;)

Sry, i don't mean the shoulder bells :P

...i mean this-

-------------

On 8/22/2011 at 3:29 AM, DarthChridan said:

...but i think the shoulder stripes are glued too wide in the area, if you unterstand what i mean. But that is only my opinion ;)

But like i wrote, this is only my opinion ;)

Otherwise a really great ESB build mate :salute: ....i like especially the helmet with the high browtrim.

Cheers....

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

On 8/22/2011 at 3:13 PM, geordietrooper said:

the shoulder straps do look like they sit a bit too far down onto the chest

That was my first stumbling block in my build. I was using the pictures in the armor build tutorial and actually counted the number of notches that were present on the chest plate and then SECURELY glued them down so I don't think they are getting moved. It didn't give me much wiggle room when it came to attaching the straps to the back plate. I have however, noticed that some seem down farther than others depending on the picture you look at, like the one of Luke...

On 8/22/2011 at 5:02 PM, troopermaster said:

They don't look too bad.------------

Thank for that picture, I can't get into the FISD tutorial forum for the picture I used, but mine have the same number of slats or notches as in this picture.

Thanks for the other tips on the build everyone!

Edited by gmrhodes13

Was finally able to get into WhiteArmor.net! Here is the picture I used for reference. I counted the number of ridges and made mine the same...

-------------

Edited by gmrhodes13