CT-9926 ANH Stunt Build 2011

Hello Troopers!

I'm Patrick DeVoe (CT-9926) a 501st member since 2008 from the Carolina Garrison. I have built 2 Clones a "501st Legion Clone" back in 2008 and a "327th Star Corps" back in 2009. Focusing in on "Plasticfury's" bucket builds I contacted him to build me a ATA "ANH stunt bucket" I was so pleased with the results and had this itch to continue and complete this armor. I then contacted SuperTrooper and ordered my ATA ABS kit.

Below are some pics of my Clones along with some progress pics I wanted to share, also a special thanks to RogueTrooper who has helped me in my quest.

107_2869.jpg

l_d5cce94006c143e6a18b11dfbf980035-1.jpg

Toys4Tots12-5-09006-1.jpg

107_2861.jpg

107_2862.jpg

Ok so I'm having some issues posting pics I'll add more shortly.

Edited by CT9926

I really enjoy the atmosphere here on this fourm, the slogan: "Troopers Helping Troopers" I couldn't agree more.

I have learned alot and look forward to helping others get started. More progress pic to follow.

looks like your off to a really good start on your TK :) and great looking clones as well! but look out for that RogueTrooper guy and his tomfoolery :laugh1: just kidding

• 3 weeks later...

Assembling your TK is going to be a walk in the park compared to building your clones! The helmet looks awesome, and I love seeing your SW collection too!

Its all good and fun! I enjoy building and have a great time every summer doing this. Now Its time for some more pics.

More work done this Saturday,

Have alook then theres a suprize at the end... This is all fun and I enjoy building this TK. I was shocked the next morning by what I saw but hey it happens :glare: .

Enjoy the build, I know I have. :laugh1:

108_0024.jpg

108_0023.jpg

108_0022.jpg

Adding the clips and loctite to the clips.

108_0013.jpg

108_0009.jpg

108_0008.jpg

108_0007.jpg

Front thighs glued.

108_0003.jpg

Shins, forearms and biceps closed.

108_0002.jpg

Woke up to find my thermal detonator cap busted. :blink:

108_0030.jpg

Edited by CT9926

The cap breaking is very unfortunate. Think it might of accidently been knocked down and put back? It looks like you used the thread locker to glue the caps on and an expanding glue could be the problem, but i'm guessing it doesn't expand at all..... So that broken cap is quite a mystery.

Mystery solved! "Loctite will fracture all stress points in vacumed formed plastic"... Now I need 2 caps, both now have cracks in them, Lol

Note: Let the loctite dry before placing caps on Thermo Detonator.

Ok so now we all learned something. :glare:

• 1 month later...

Sorry I had to take a week off,

My son returned from the Army and now is enrolled in college studing to be a medical assitant. Thanks to SuperTrooper for the fast turn around time on the new thermal caps :duim: . Ok so cover strips have been glued to the forearms and biceps also thighs and shins have been sized and glued. Once dried I'll post pictures, till then have a great Sunday.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so I'm lacking on photos, but this is what I'm doing after work. Cleaning up the excess glue on the cover strips and what an adventure this has been. This is tedious work for sure. I have used my teeth, nails and a dry cloth to remove the glue. Cover strips look so much better with the excess glue removed, now on to more tedious work the snaps... Special Thanks to Tom AKA RougeTrooper for all his help.

First "TEST FITTING". This is going along better than I hoped, Sniper plate now glued to the knee and cover strips glued to the thighs.

Working on the snaps now, this is very close to being completed.

108_0058.jpg

108_0059.jpg

108_0060.jpg

108_0062.jpg

108_0061.jpg

Just got my neckseal the other day from TK-409 Chris B. only took a week, fast turn around time.

Looks great and well made, what do you troopers think?

108_0070.jpg

108_0071.jpg

108_0073.jpg

After this first test fitting with just blue masking tape holding it together, will be gluing the snap plates in tonight, also here a pic of the sniper knee plate glued to the shin, no rivets just like the screen used "ANH armor/ suits".

108_0074.jpg

108_0075.jpg

108_0077.jpg

Looking good man! I noticed halfway through that we have the exact same dremel too. :P

So the ANH Stunt didn't have reivets in the sniper plate?

Hey John,

BTW the "ANH" Hero and Stunt did not have rivets holding the sniper knee plate on. Nerther did "ESB", since the TK armor was re-used from EP4 to EP5.

It's a great dremel as well but its Toms "RogueTroopers" Dremel, I have a cordless dremel its pretty cool too.

Besure to use E-6000 for your glue and some good clamps. The dremel is a Clone and TK's best tool used for trimming and the tight spots you have to get into.

I also can't wait to get this completed so I can add a MP3 with TK chatter, along with my ROM-FX. I'm going all out on this one, Static burst, tk chatter all the stuff the Clones couldn't have.