Making progress!

Hey everyone,

I have been working on my first kit off and on for over 7 months now, and am finally wrapping things up. Here are the latest pics of my Incinerator while I was visiting my parents a few weeks ago. What do you guys think? I finished my O2 canister and drop boxes today, and got my flamethrower ready to paint.

scottandhouse711026.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

scottandhouse711020.jpg

scottandhouse711025.jpg

Oh, and here is a pic of my flamethrower from a few weeks ago as well, does it look acceptable? I fiber-glassed the big section on the front, and used some bondo and glazing putty. Its rock solid and looks pretty good.

0815112004.jpg

I cant wait until I get a house or somewhere I can work on this sort of stuff all the time. Its been a real pain assembling and building my armor kit and flamethrower inside my apartment. :laugh1:

Edited by Wiggleplum

nice job! love the paint job/weathering.. all you really need to add the door trim and go EIB ;) as for the flamethrower, its really hard to tell at this point of the construction if it will be acceptable, but it looks like your off to a good start.. :)

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...