Bolun wireless, any good?

I've recently been doing some research to redo my microphone and amp/speaker setup. I found a very cheap wireless transmitter/receiver on Ebay. I think I have found a few discussions on wireless here, however not too many have commented on this specific brande of wireless setup. Again, the brande is Bolun. If anyone has any feedback I would much appreciate it.

post-193-0-99091500-1312142638_thumb.jpg

I have the same thing. I haven't tried to apply it to my system yet. It has the large plug so you need to have a mini adapter to make it work unless you can remove the large plug and wire in a mini.

I don't see why it wouldn't work though.

Ive used the bolun system many times. Its a great system for the price. I used it to link a mic in my helmet to a speaker system in the chest and it worked great.

The downside is that being an inexpensive system, it runs on a very common frequency. A couple years ago I was at DragonCon and the elevator music at the hotel was being broadcast on the same frequency as my Bolun kit. When I turned the unit on, all I got was lounge tunes.

Try your plan with a more expensive wireless rig. If you get into the frequencies used by "5 mile Hikers' radios" you'll avoid alot of interference and those radios can be had for $20-$40.