Would you recommend anything from this site?

tkRyno

Best thing u can do Ryan is focus on this Site www.whitearmor.net , everone of your needs/questions has been answered in the 5 yrs this site has been up and running. Once u are a regular and have read a good deal, then worry about pages outside this forum. dont be afraid to use the search engine to help u look for your answers

:D glad your here.

Close the blast doors to that place....

A wise man (Joey) once said (see below).

Best thing u can do Ryan is focus on this Site www.whitearmor.net , everone of your needs/questions has been answered in the 5 yrs this site has been up and running. Once u are a regular and have read a good deal, then worry about pages outside this forum. dont be afraid to use the search engine to help u look for your answers

:D glad your here.

Also get up with your local 501st. Here's the link to find your local 501st: http://www.501st.com/ Your local 501st members can help you out as well (hands on help advice etc..) If you don't mind telling us where you are located, there maybe some FISD members in your area that are willing to help too...

Here is a start in the right direction with your armor : http://forum.whitear...showtopic=11538

Don't hesitate to ask question if you can't find the answers, we happy to help ya! :smiley-sw013:

BTW, welcome aboard Ryan!

Tom

Thanks for the warm reception everyone! I'm currently in talks with some reputable armor makers from this forum. It's such a sticker shock and there is such an overwhelming amount of work thereafter to be done + all the extras like holsters, lenses, gloves, boots, etc. I'm also waiting for a great used armor kit to show up here on the forums as well while I pull together my resources and budget.