Belt corners and Handplates...

Some guidance please!

I read in the CRL that the belt corners should be left as right angles (CENTURION REQUIREMENT)

Not cut off at 45 degrees as in ANH.

Mine are ANH style. Is this ok for TK Commander?

As for handplates, There's a TK Commander 4" figure I've seen with BLUE handplates. (see links below)

Which should I do, please?

Tel

129_stormtroopercommander.jpg

I read this for the TK Commander.

This is listed under the Centurion list.

The corners of the plastic ammo belt shall be trimmed at a 45 degree angle.

The only reference you should be using is the game. The handplates are both white and the belt angles are trimmed off at 45 deg angles, as seen here in this post by roguetrooper.

On 6/12/2011 at 11:51 PM, RogueTrooper said:

Hey All,

Here are the details about the TKC belt.

With the TKC, it has been pretty much standard practice that the suits would be ROTJ from the neck down, with an ANH Stunt lid. Then you would do the paint scheme details and add ons that make the TKC unique,eg. the lightsaber, blaster style, etc.

After doing some research, I brought up the fact that the suit doesn't appear to be totally ROTJ, but has elements from ROTJ and ANH/ESB armor.

My analogy is that when the game designer/programmer started to design these characters, they needed something to work off of other than just flat pix, since the character is visible at 360 degrees in the game. Instead of them just trying to design most of the parts from sketches or pictures, they contacted someone in Lucas archives and had them take pix of each individual part, or possibly made a 3-D scan of the actual individual piece of armor. Either the designer didn't realize that certain parts went with certain suits or they thought it would be cool to mix and match to make a unique character. This is possibly why you see elements of ROTJ and ANH/ESB in the TKC.

Kvb74cu.jpg

If you want some good reference, have a look at my ----- and feel free to ask any questions :)

Sean

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Thanks mate,mine is cut at 45 degrees. That's a 'Phew! ' then.

As for the middle belt button, my armour has it built in, i.e. it was vacformed with the others in place.

Is that going to be an issue ?

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed