Legacy Trooper and Kashyyyk TK?

ctankep

1.) Is there any update to the Legacy armour? I became very interested in this type of armour when the threads started, now the armour have a it's own section on the board, but i have heard nothing more on the subject. Is it dead? is anyone working their behind off to get one done?

2.) If i was to build one of the Legacy TK's how would i go about doing so?

3.) I saw the awesome Kashyyyk helmet, will this be refined and up for sale? What would i need in terms of armour otherwise? Could i use my ANH-armour and just switch helmets?

about the Kashyyyk, I read that for base level you could do that, but for EIB/Cent, it would need to be the ROTJ/ANH hybrid from the games (ICN, TKC)

about the Kashyyyk, I read that for base level you could do that, but for EIB/Cent, it would need to be the ROTJ/ANH hybrid from the games (ICN, TKC)

Basically what he said. It's the same armor as any TFU trooper (ROTJ armor, ANH Hand plates) except for the most awesome helmet I've seen. I want one so badcool.gif

I think for basic 501st acceptance any type of armor would be acceptable, but for further ranks, ROTJ armor is needed.

Ok, kashyyyk helmet, will it be available for sale?

Also what about legacy armour? Is some one planning on making it?

I think Mason is working on the Kashyyyk helmet, on the Legacy part I don't know, maybe someone is working on it secretly :ninja: (maybe even Mason, hahaha)