501st Trooper Status Requests (Include link to your 501st profile in your request!)

5 hours ago, Coach_Vader said:

I just got my approval 

TK-44001

https://www.501st.com/members/searchresults.php?searchfield=44001&criteria=tkid

FO TLJ Stormtrooper

Incorrect link, that one goes to a classified record TKID12345, try this one ;) 

https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=36353

6 hours ago, Coach_Vader said:

Please stand by, A.J. is not on the forum every day and will be here in due course :duim:

• Like 2

On 3/12/2024 at 5:22 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

Please stand by, A.J. is not on the forum every day and will be here in due course :duim:

Just looking forward to spending hard earned credits on my FISD Merch Sir.

• Like 1

The requests are checked as frequently as able. Given the volunteer nature of FISD, it may take a bit if life gets busy. A.J. will be here as soon as he is able.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tilheyra said:

The requests are checked as frequently as able. Given the volunteer nature of FISD, it may take a bit if life gets busy. A.J. will be here as soon as he is able.

Beat me to it. It took me 3 years to build my kit and get it approved. I can wait a few days.

2 hours ago, TJ Bowie said:

So like nobody check the requests?

They are normally checked once or twice a week, as I have previously posted A.J. will be here in due course to finalize your request, stand by.

You don't have images on your legion membership profile for your TK so you may want to request them added by your GWL (garrison web liaison) 

6 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

They are normally checked once or twice a week, as I have previously posted A.J. will be here in due course to finalize your request, stand by.

You don't have images on your legion membership profile for your TK so you may want to request them added by your GWL (garrison web liaison) 

Pictures has been sent already nothing I can do to rush it just like being approved 

Sorry for the delay, troopers.  A.C. is here to approve statuses now :salute:

Feel free to PM me if it's been over a week and you've been waiting.  Sometimes life gets busy...