Incomplete Blaster

simpsoncan2

Can any one ID this blaster? Is it anything worth buying or is it just crap? I'm looking for something that can give me a head start on a blaster build that is also financially feasible.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Movie-Prop-Stormtrooper-Blaster-/280694970194?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415ab95752#ht_500wt_1156

There are loads of tips how to modify these on the forum. Couldn't tell you if the price was any good for what you'd pay in the US but you can pick these up for new in the UK for about £20 at places like Toy's R Us so I think that would be about $35 there?

It's a ripoff, for these kind of items you should always avoid ebay ;)

I got my blaster at a walmart for 20 dollars! You should check out if your local walmart or toys r us has any available

if you want an accurate blaster with inside barrel, open holes in the body and even the inner cocking spring!

let me know!

I have a couple ready to build?

ANH, 2 types ESB 3 types (london prop store, ESB standard, ESB greeblie stunt.)

prices vary from 150 for basic ESB version to 180.00 for ANH and greeblie stunt versions.

for more information see my signature links and photos below

I don't take payment until finished.

all details and build photos provided in my signature links...

I just ordered the doopy pvc kit. I 90% done with my TK and have just been really antsy to get approved and was looking for a quick way to get there. Thank you for the offer though.

Be sure and post some photos so we can make sure you are ready for your EIB/Centurion application!! That way it will be a smooth ride!