voice box / amp

Ive been looking to purchase an amp system ..I have found many cheap one for sell but they only push out 3 watts.

I have whats called a voice changer (waste of money) to quiet

triktoys have 2 types for sell but there isnt any mention of what watt they are.

do any of you know what watage would be sufficant. or a good amp / speaker system that you may have at a reasonable price..

I know of the rom fx hyperdyne systems with staic burst etc.. but they are very exspensive

Just some thing that would give good voice amplifcation with minimum feedback and is compact and portable.

cheers ;)

Gday,

Ive heard that the triktoys amps are a bit of a waste of money.

There is a new amp thats just coming out.

there is some sample links at the end of the thread.

http://whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=664

I personally haven't tried it myself.

Also Look on you tube for daves garage vids as he has done a cheaper alternative.

Hope this helps

Cheers

If its (voice amplifcation with minimum feedback and is compact and portable.)

I think u can good with the radio shack one, less then 15 buck, small, and the feed back really depends on how and were u put the speaker in relation to the ic, i have mine at full vol and no feed back...

But wait around as others will chime in, Wyatt made a awsome system and a mod to the radio shAck that makes any mic work!!!

o

As far as TT, on the pricy side for an iffy amp. I would save the scratch and get a hyperdyne. Untill otherwise noted, Hyperdyne has the best IMO. I have the Vortex 2 on order and an Ghostbusters amp in hand and can say great stuff. I HIGHLY recomend the JBL ontour speakers, also Great stuff. Kinda big, I am still looking into the TK uses of the thing, but in my Vader it rocks. I also have the In helmet rig from Skullworks, and think it is a great deal for what you get. I would say though if you are ok with wiring, you could so the same way cheaper. But for a shlub like me, the SW was a great buy. Still Hyperdyne is the king.

If youare going the cheap route then these are not bad and they are pretty loud:

----------

if you have a bit more to spend then these are the best IMHO :

http://www.romfx.com/

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I found this on the uk e-bay.

I have one and it seems like a good cheap option.

The mic is hotglued in.

item no. 200155107645

cheers

i checked on that one but no description as far as wattage goes, so I submitted a question to the seller. The F/X is WAAAAY expensive for my tastes :-/

EDIT: got a response to the wattage question from the seller:

"ive no idea without opening it up , sorry , loud enough though"

eh, okay?

As far as TT, on the pricy side for an iffy amp. I would save the scratch and get a hyperdyne. Untill otherwise noted, Hyperdyne has the best IMO. I have the Vortex 2 on order and an Ghostbusters amp in hand and can say great stuff. I HIGHLY recomend the JBL ontour speakers, also Great stuff. Kinda big, I am still looking into the TK uses of the thing, but in my Vader it rocks. I also have the In helmet rig from Skullworks, and think it is a great deal for what you get. I would say though if you are ok with wiring, you could so the same way cheaper. But for a shlub like me, the SW was a great buy. Still Hyperdyne is the king.
Thanks !! Love the Stormtrooper Chick Pic by the way have you got a larger one

i checked on that one but no description as far as wattage goes, so I submitted a question to the seller. The F/X is WAAAAY expensive for my tastes :-/

EDIT: got a response to the wattage question from the seller:

"ive no idea without opening it up , sorry , loud enough though"

eh, okay?

Thanks yes that kinda thing , no mention of how loud it is though, afrain I missed this one ill keep my eyes pealed on ebay, cheers

If its (voice amplifcation with minimum feedback and is compact and portable.)

I think u can good with the radio shack one, less then 15 buck, small, and the feed back really depends on how and were u put the speaker in relation to the ic, i have mine at full vol and no feed back...

But wait around as others will chime in, Wyatt made a awsome system and a mod to the radio shAck that makes any mic work!!!

o

We dont have radio shack in the UK anymore, I did however find this 320160777481 on ebay

What do you think, not to keen on buying from Hong Kong Though

We dont have radio shack in the UK anymore, I did however find this 320160777481 on ebay

What do you think, not to keen on buying from Hong Kong Though

Ive checked his feedback and i think you should be fine with this seller

(i would buy from him)

Its only going to be 13/15 quid so i reckon its worth risking.

You could give us a review as well .

cheers