Leg trouble?

Hello, I'm gearing up to join the 501st Ohio Garrison. I have my armor kit painted, and assembled but I do have a few minor problems.

First of all on the undersuit I made a custom suspensions belt using industrial strnegth velcro and black elastic. (wraps around my waise and has smaller strips of elastic to hold up the thighs all attached by velcro) First of all the adhesive isn't gripping ahold of the elastic and it dosen't hold my legs up that well. I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions?

ALso on the helmet's frown, I used masking tape to cover areas where I didn't want painted but some of that bled through and now I have a few malll black blotches here and there. Is trhere any way I could cover that up with out having the same mistakes only with white on the frown? My one friedn suggested white out but I don't know if that's a good idea...

If you want pictures I could upload some I guess.

The Back Supports here need something to hold them Industrial Strength Velcro dosen't work.

This picture here is my upper thigh piece which is attached via velcro (IS) to a small waist belt on my

Undershuit.

This picture is how it would attach. (Note the black strip goes under neath I just put it that way to show you guys.

The trooper helmet here has a b lack streak of paint from the failed masking.

Another blotch of black paint where my finger is.

Any recomended fixes? Liek I said I am pretty much ready to sign up except for these two blemishes. Thanks.

WXNpdJH.jpgY5Dly5X.jpgrmaJfYN.jpgTrcxqDc.jpgsoKz6vl.jpg

The Back Supports here need something to hold them Industrial Strength Velcro dosen't work.

This picture here is my upper thigh piece which is attached via velcro (IS) to a small waist belt on my

Undershuit.

This picture is how it would attach. (Note the black strip goes under neath I just put it that way to show you guys.

The trooper helmet here has a b lack streak of paint from the failed masking.

Another blotch of black paint where my finger is.

Any recomended fixes? Liek I said I am pretty much ready to sign up except for these two blemishes. Thanks.

The picture are not that clear. From what I can see is that the tube stripes are facing the wrong way. Fixing the black paint, you might have to repaint the face plate. I have a simular problem. I sanded my traps on my helmet and the ink stained it. I am in the process of repainting the whole helmet.

Andy

Thanks guys. Glad you spotted the stripes before I submitted. This will help out alot. Now about the waist belt? It's the small elastic belt that holds up the thigh pieces. It kind of hides underneath the ab plates. That is then connected to four smaller strips of elastic (One front and one back on each leg) that attach themselves to the insides of the upper thigh pieces. I tried velcro and that failed badly. Adhesive don't stick to fabrics, Is there any other way I'm missing? Thaks again.