shoes

scrappa

hi there again every one been busy just had new addition to family few weeks ago little boy Aiden

need help with shoes i was going to buy caboots or some taller leather ones ive seen on ebay wold preffer .

but im confused all the sizing charts i find are differnt .

i went to a shoe shop yesterday and it says im right on to have a american size nine so i need to know if the caboots are a tight nine or a loose one my foot is exactly 27cm or about 10 .5 inch if anyone has the same lenght foot could they help as dont want to buy wrong size as shipping them back would be a right pain in the but thanks

hi there again every one been busy just had new addition to family few weeks ago little boy Aiden

need help with shoes i was going to buy caboots or some taller leather ones ive seen on ebay wold preffer .

but im confused all the sizing charts i find are differnt .

i went to a shoe shop yesterday and it says im right on to have a american size nine so i need to know if the caboots are a tight nine or a loose one my foot is exactly 27cm or about 10 .5 inch if anyone has the same lenght foot could they help as dont want to buy wrong size as shipping them back would be a right pain in the but thanks

I wear European sized 44 and US size 11, so I would think you would wear 42 or 43...by the way congradultions on the new family member :salute:

Congrats on the birth of your son! Swingman's run about 1/2 a size big in my experience. I ended up just buying a pair of black Jodhpur boots that fit me well and dying them.

Normally I wear a size 11 in US, and I bought a size 12 caboots, added some insoles for cushion, and I could not be happier. I did a 2/5 mile walk last weekend, and my feet were the most comfortable thing on my body after the walk.

Not sure if this helps, but I hope so.

:trooper: