Chunk Is Fully Armed & Opperational

Hey Peeps,

I've always wantd an SE-14 but could never find one. After looking for a few years I found one on Ebay & bought it. It is a solid resin model & looks great. It has nice detail & is fullsize. The only bad thing is it is too heavy & will not stand up to any trooping. But will look grat mounted on my armory wall. So I took it upon myself to build one from scatch. So here is my version ofthe SE-14 Imperial Sidearm & a must for all Tie Pilots :dancing-trooper:

SR14Blaster002.jpg

SR14Blaster004.jpg

Great job. Are those some Legos greeblies on top? :D

NO those arn't Legos on top :unsure: . They are standard Imperial Sogel Greeblies :P I like to raid my kids toy box for parts I can glue on my props. I used a Lego engine hood exaust on my Binocs. He's always willing to sacrifice one of his toys for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! Good to see another fine scratch build of this cool blaster. I built mine out of Hasbro E-11's. Love the lego sight. Got a materials list? I'm curious about what you used for the muzzle?

Nice! Good to see another fine scratch build of this cool blaster. I built mine out of Hasbro E-11's. Love the lego sight. Got a materials list? I'm curious about what you used for the muzzle?

Sprinkler head :dancing-trooper: