EIB Requirements are where?

Where are the requirements for the EIB? The links posted under the Expert Infantryman Badge (EIB) Program - Overview (Pinned) post are no longer available. Could someone please point me in the right direction.

• 4 months later...

Having probs going through to double check EIB requirements. Links goto a website Joomla asking for username/password etc and saying site is under development. Also went through the EIB Requirments - ANH page and get 404 error for the requirements link

http://www.whitearmor.net/home/requirements/anh.html

Just wanted to double check to see if I needed to update anything on my EIB

Still having issues - will probably take another week before we can fully display them again, as we have to move them off the old system.

The lads are running full tilt - we're giving 'er all she's got. Um wait, wrong show...

Having probs going through to double check EIB requirements. Links goto a website Joomla asking for username/password etc and saying site is under development. Also went through the EIB Requirments - ANH page and get 404 error for the requirements link

http://www.whitearmo...ements/anh.html

Just wanted to double check to see if I needed to update anything on my EIB

the requirements are still up HERE

looking forward to your EI application :)