AVA... (Accurate Vader Armor)

Interesting section yall! Digging on it.

I could share a little here as well. I am still working out all the kinks, but have finally found a meathod of making stuff that I like. I have been at it for two years, slowly building up my skill.

I started making lenses and plaques, and had a long run of those. I have now moved on into Vader stuff, learning fibeglass and resin casting along the way.

Its a PITA to start up, that I can relate. Expensive as well. I have tossed far more than I have ever sent out. I am getting far better, and I am a perfectionist and look to send out the best possible. Currently only one has gotten a helmet from me and at this time I still am painting it up.

I am set of offer up soon, and have built a pretty good armory of parts I can make for Vader. I have the molds from the Fett Pride ROTS shins, Chest boxes ANH/ESB/ROTJ scratch builds, Armor and Helmet for ESB/ROTJ based on 20th C stuff...

Getting there. I will show some tricks that I have learned along the way, maybe insprireing a few to look in to this side of the hobby. I have no interest in Vac... Just to much room it takes up. But I can show basic mold making and casting if you all want. ;) I have interesting ideas for displays that I am sure you all could mimic or do at home. I can share a few of those as well. :D

• 10 months later...