Lego Land Final PR Stop

We got called out to CBS Studios before the butt crack of dawn this morning but got to help out Lego Land California once again as we get ready for their grand opening launch of the new Star Wars Mini land area March 31.

The Station Cast was very nice to us, & behind the scenes people were coming out of the wood work to grab photos with us in between & after spots. One woman even took to wearing my Helmet for a picture with our Biker Scout. :lol:

But the best part of the morning was walking out of the studio to sound of "Good Bye, Han Solo" after I had taken my lid off to say our final thank yous & exit stage right. It always cracks me up how quickly I go from "Tk-427" to "Han Solo" when people are trying to address me. ;)

Edit: Clips have been changed out & now features all segments cut together.

Edited by Defiance7x13

I want that millenium falcon!

Some really sweet looking suits there. Bet the Ewoks were the warmest.

EDIT

Just noticed the temperatures. You call 40/60 odd degrees cold?! :lol:

Come over here. It's around 8 degrees celcius at the moment.

Edited by TrooperVenger

that was awesome!!!! im fortunate enough to work for LEGO, cant wait for all the new Star Wars stuff to Launch!!!! Took some great pics with Obi Wan and Yoda at celebration, hes great!