"V" visitors!

TK-7828

There's a guy on ebay that sells em. His name is something along the lines of Captain America. I've heard they are pretty close. They look good to me but Im no expert. I want to turn my girlfriend into Jane Badder (The original Diana) for dragoncon this year, so I've been dabbling myself :) If you cant find a helmet try for the glasses for a cheap alternative. I think the originals were S1000's by Papillion. You can find some pretty close knockoffs out there.

There's a guy on ebay that sells em. His name is something along the lines of Captain America. I've heard they are pretty close. They look good to me but Im no expert. I want to turn my girlfriend into Jane Badder (The original Diana) for dragoncon this year, so I've been dabbling myself :) If you cant find a helmet try for the glasses for a cheap alternative. I think the originals were S1000's by Papillion. You can find some pretty close knockoffs out there.

thanks...however i can post a warning of the captain america guy...he takes your money and dont deliver :( also known as john k somthing:(

Hehe I also have thought about turning my women into diana....she is awsome :) If you ever do it be sure to post pics so I know what to get to my women :)

Cheers

thanks...however i can post a warning of the captain america guy...he takes your money and dont deliver :( also known as john k somthing:(

Hehe I also have thought about turning my women into diana....she is awsome :) If you ever do it be sure to post pics so I know what to get to my women :)

Cheers

How many women do you have Andreas? ;)

How many women do you have Andreas? ;)

Hahaha woman i mean :)...i have enough trouble with one :) so im sticking with one.

However there does not seem to be any market for "V" costumes...cant find the helmet anywhere :(

cheers

I found some good looking sunglasses replicas for $35 on ebay. Feedback is only a (1) Cant vouch for them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Visitor-Sunglasses-Replicas-Original-V-/280614851764?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4155f2d4b4

Both he and Captain America are from Las Vegas

Ahhh the perils of Ebay

Oh, I started to imagine you being something like this ;)

green_card_pimp_ride.jpg

I have also seen some v threads on the RPF, but maybe no good ones?

Hahaha :)

I bought the sunglasses from ebay but from ebay uk for half the price :)

cheers

thanks...however i can post a warning of the captain america guy...he takes your money and dont deliver :(

That's true about that guy... but, in his "defense," I think it's because he's flakey to the Nth degree.

I contacted him 2 years ago and heard a lot from him right off the bat then never heard again. I talked to him on the phone even about his reputation and he told me he just gets really far behind on stuff and feels horrible. If that's true, he just needs to stop selling them until he's caught up!!!

So the warning to head is... do NOT send him money.

All that being said, I've wanted a good original "V" costume for a while.

If anyone finds them let us know!