Trimming best way...

oi oi only me, ur friendly maybe anoying newb just about to start trimming up the rough edges that dont match up to good. better to tape and mark with pencil then trim?

Sorry to be asking so many questions but i dont wanna bodge this up.

oi oi only me, ur friendly maybe anoying newb just about to start trimming up the rough edges that dont match up to good. better to tape and mark with pencil then trim?

Sorry to be asking so many questions but i dont wanna bodge this up.

yeah, then I use tin snips for the trimming process...I used to use a hack saw blade :D

:unsure: Mine was pre trimmed... wish i counld ofer real help., but you will get great help the FISD ROCKS.

sorry i think i miss lead u all in the question all ready trimed was on about the little over hangs u get. been doing it most of the after noon so far done forearms biceps and started on the shins ( could be bit tricky ). Found the way to do it was just simple tape up jobby then trim off the access quick sand up job done. I love my new toy.

-----

20 quid bargin

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

:lol: Yep u got me at least. Great idea, i did mine by hand for smaller stuff but works great!!!

Good idea.

When you're happy with your cut line .....

(score and snap OR tin snips OR Tamia model plastic cutters are really good - curved bladed ones -£3 on ebay)

I'd use wire wool to clean it up. Just grab a pinch of it, scrunch it up and rub like mad on the TOP of your cut (so you don't scutt the armour too much) Gives a really nice rounded finish to all your cut lines. Looks well smart