eFX McQuarrie Storm Trooper Helmet

Upcoming project mentioned on the rebelscum forums. Thoughts and feelings? Personally, I love this as I am enamored with McQuarrie's designs and hoping the eventual Boba helmet will be coming soon. Hoping its not going to be only a sig. edition thats limited to only 200-250 helmets and priced at $1000, but that's my wallet speaking.

McTrooper1.jpg

Hey, that would be nice to have along side the eFx McQuarrie/Vader Concept helmet.

But, I still think that SkyGunBro Concept Stormtrooper that he did back in '07 rocks.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/mcquarrie-concept-stormtrooper-1-1-wip-helmet-update-9-8-07-a-22883/

http://www.starwarshelmets.com/mcquarrie-concept-stormtrooper-armor-helmet.htm

SKB_mcQStorm08.jpg

SKB_mcQStorm06.jpg

SKB_mcQStorm09.jpg

I've been on the fence on this one. I have seen the SGB around and am very impressed by it. However, after hearing about efx picking up the McQ. line I figure I'd wait to see what the main differences and bonuses would be. If the eFX helmet is within a reasonable price range (not $1000 to me) I think it'd be a pretty good deal as I'm sure it'll be a quality helmet with liner, stand, etc. Until then, I'll be waiting patiently as I'm essentially in the same boat with the concept boba helmet as well.

I'm sure it will be price prohibitive for many of us! I wish SGB would do another run, I have seen Billy's SGB concept lid up close and it is a work of art.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...