Recent Troops with the UKG

SW1

Here are some pics of troops i have done this year with the UKG in TK .

Fanboys screening in London first pic with the Director Kyle Newman

fanboys.jpg.c2e94268dad15a8411335870409124f4.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Looking good, Steve!

The 2mm glossy is still a fine suit of armour. Like, you I don't intend on parting with mine.

By the way, who's the Gunner with you? I might know him from the Gunner forum. I'm working on a Gunner costume myself.

Looking good, Steve!

The 2mm glossy is still a fine suit of armour. Like, you I don't intend on parting with mine.

By the way, who's the Gunner with you? I might know him from the Gunner forum. I'm working on a Gunner costume myself.

Hi Rich ,

Yes i love my 2mm TM Armour and i luv trooping in it , the 1mm TM will be worn on special accations ;) , the Gunner is Colin Bouhen (colby) met Colin a few times now yer i luv his gunner outfit , sounds great your working on one to luv to see the end result Rich, iam thinking of doing another costume but have not made my mind up of what to do maybe Jawa :lol: .

Hey steve you look great :)

Now swap out the over padding in your esb lid and it will look even better ;)

How you doing dude ? , thanks mate , i know i have a oversized leaf in the ESB lid i need to find some foam inbetween the thickness of Pauls Tm and the one i have in there , the foam leaf thickness of the one in there at the moment is 1.5 inch thick really need 1 inch or a bit lower , i found with the leaf that came with lid Mark was to me about 0.5 inch in thickness hense my eyes were sitting above the lenses , any hows need to find some 1 inch yellow foam and cut a leaf out of it . Mark i will see you all being well at the 3 darths christmas troop looking forward to it mate ;)

i luv his gunner outfit , sounds great your working on one to luv to see the end result Rich,

I'll post some pictures here when I'm done.

iam thinking of doing another costume but have not made my mind up of what to do maybe Jawa :lol: .

Hey, if you ever fancy joining the Reel Icons lot, I'll do Bilbo if you do Frodo! :lol:

I couldn't help myself, this photo was just screaming to be put in the right environment!

ESBTrooper.jpg

Wow thanks Ryan you made my day thats a great hounar to have for 30 years of ESB , thanks again mate i might ask if you could do some more pics like this ie ANH if thats ok , my photoshop skills are crap .

Nice matey!!! I think I'm in one of them mate!

thanks mate , i think your right Gary you are in one of them , great trooping with you today always a plesuare B)