Mixing kits for bigger folks

I fear I'll have to use my FX shoulders and biceps with my more accurate kit. I'm 6-00 235 lbs. I'll only have about a 1-2" space between the accurate ab/kidney pieces, and the legs will work fine (barely), but I'm big on top. I heated/widened the good shoulders but they still look like a "fat guy in a little coat" even with straps they wont sit down on my shoulders, especially with the biceps having to be 18". I guess what I'm asking: Is it cool to mix parts? The rest of the kit will fit fine.

Anyone have any finished pictures of themselves in a mixed kits? Thanks.

Can I have some opinions. I might be too critical of the suit. Which do you guys/gals prefer

Accurate kit shoulders/bicep

IgWRuC1.jpg

FX shoulders/bicep

v21K4wK.jpg

Let me have it, good and bad.

The bottom picture is a lot better fit in the shoulder bells.

As to mixing various types of armor,its godd as long as there isnt any major colour difference.

You know in your own heart what looks the best ,,,,go with your gut feeling.

Thats my penny's worth anyway.

Cheers

Frankenarmor is actually more common that you might think. Helmet upgrades aside, I'm actually going to use RT shins with my TE2 kit (they're the same size actually, just different shapes). My sandy brother in arms garrison mate has four different sets combined: newer FX base, older (skinnier) FX thighs, RT chest/back, and a TE2 lid.