Which armor maker

One of my friends is looking at doing a TK, mainly because she wants to be a femtrooper too but wants to have a offical 501st costume. I am a TI so I am not too sure on the different builders of TK armor so she asked me to look around for her. She is 5'4" and skinny. Any help would be apprecheated thanks.

I would say any of the ROTJ tour suit screen lineage ones (AP, ATA, TE2, T/MC, etc.) would work. TM too, but it's higher end and I think it suits slightly taller troopers. I think Daetrin / Paul had a photo of a trooper that was really slim / short and they trimmed their kit down quite a bit to fit.

RT mod, AM, FX, etc could be cut down to size, but they would be even more work.

This thread has lots of info in terms of specific features.

Getting Started

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

On 11/16/2010 at 6:22 AM, pandatrooper said:

I would say any of the ROTJ tour suit screen lineage ones (AP, ATA, TE2, T/MC, etc.) would work.

Agreed. My wife (slim 5'4") in AP (TM helmet):

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

TE was experimenting with a set, last I heard he is not selling them now. Ritchie's armor is the only maker I know of now. There are rumors one of the makers has something pending though.

Julie is using Ritchie now, and the TE set is to big for her. We'll trim it down at the outpost. It is a nice set.

Edited by TK Medical