Pipe Build Offer

BananoPower22

http://cgi.ebay.com/STORMTROOPER-E-11-PIPE-BLASTER-BASE-DETAILING-KIT-OFFER-/290496321469?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item43a2ee17bd#ht_6006wt_905

I found this on eBay and it looked really good. Might even permanently change and give the hasbro a vacation if I get this!

I got this kit a few weeks ago. Picked up the PVC pipe and sanded up the parts. I'll post once I get it together (may take awhile).

http://cgi.ebay.com/STORMTROOPER-E-11-PIPE-BLASTER-BASE-DETAILING-KIT-OFFER-/290496321469?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item43a2ee17bd#ht_6006wt_905

I found this on eBay and it looked really good. Might even permanently change and give the hasbro a vacation if I get this!

I got this kit a few weeks ago. Picked up the PVC pipe and sanded up the parts. I'll post once I get it together (may take awhile).

Thanks! I'll wait for them anxiously!

The Doopydoos pipe kits are great on detail, but still a little heavy for trooping (if you have everything installed on them like Hengstler, etc.) The resin is also a bit fragile. I broke my front sight in my living room, and I wasn't even trooping!

I LOVE my doopydoo blaster, its by far one of my favorite parts of my armor. I enjoy the fact that its heavy, it feels real, and when I hand it to little kids I get this "WHOAH, is this REAL!?!?!" expression out of them. Some parts need a little fine sanding to be nice and smooth, but its worth the work. I am scared of breaking it though, I have heard of breaking, so everything has been pinned and glued very securely. *knocks on wood*

Also, I gotta thank panda for his awesome build thread, it got me through my own build flawlessly.

The Doopydoos pipe kits are great on detail, but still a little heavy for trooping (if you have everything installed on them like Hengstler, etc.) The resin is also a bit fragile. I broke my front sight in my living room, and I wasn't even trooping!

Oh dang! But can it be repaired?