What do you guys think of this helmet?

Guest jedislayer5000

Guest jedislayer5000

something weird i noticed about this helmet description, is.. that the first pic the helmet looks like a stunt helmet, and it says it comes with flat green lenses, which are stunt.... but the title clearly says hero stormtrooper....

Guest jedislayer5000

contact ABS 80 for a better kit.

that one is nice, but by the time you bid on it you'll go a lot higher.

sorry pretty new to this forum... how do i find this person?

something weird i noticed about this helmet description, is.. that the first pic the helmet looks like a stunt helmet, and it says it comes with flat green lenses, which are stunt.... but the title clearly says hero stormtrooper....

You are absolutely right!

In his offer he says: "Primary picture is example of a D-42 stunt kit. This auction is for a nearly identical Hero version of this kit with the changes noted below." So that might answer some of the questions but the fact that he doesn`t simply show one of these Hero kits makes me suspicious too.

Guest jedislayer5000

You are absolutely right!

In his offer he says: "Primary picture is example of a D-42 stunt kit. This auction is for a nearly identical Hero version of this kit with the changes noted below." So that might answer some of the questions but the fact that he doesn`t simply show one of these Hero kits makes me suspicious too.

yes, i dont buy anything without seeing a REAL pic of it first lol, rubies taught me that

Guest jedislayer5000

Does Mark/AP do a hero helmet?

yep he does. i already ordered an efx helmet and its on its way, but im just afraid to tinker with it haha but i guess ill give it a shot :)

==========

Edited for content by Pandatrooper.

I'm not sure Mark wants the prices published on the forum. I suggest you keep edit your post.

And, I think you missed the point of my question. I know Mark does a Stunt helmet. I was under the impression that this was his only helmet and was asking whether he now had a Hero version.

I'm not sure Mark wants the prices published on the forum. I suggest you keep edit your post.

And, I think you missed the point of my question. I know Mark does a Stunt helmet. I was under the impression that this was his only helmet and was asking whether he now had a Hero version.

As far as I know, AP only comes in one style. You can detail it with hero painting and bubbled lenses, but no specific hero parts on the helmet.

Someone with up to date information?

BTW: I believe ArsonSmith is active on the MEPD forums...

Edited by Dmian