what is this?

Mikefite421

I agree with Terry - it's an AM full kit. If you want one of those, better to go with one of the reputable vendors and build it out yourself to your individual specs.

I agree with Brian,"better to go with one of the reputable vendors and build it out yourself to your individual specs".

You never know what you are going to get when it comes to product on Ebay. 99.99% of the time, it is going to be inferior recast or someones broken/disgarded rubble of stuff. You have to also look at the fact if some shows only one pic and you barely can tell what's there, then they probably have something to hide.

For $800USD you could purchase almost any one of the new kits from one of the reputable vendors here.

Granted you do get some of the add-ons with this, but that doesn't out weigh the possible headaches that may occur from having to fix, replace and spend more money to get it right where you want it.

i just need to build one my self. im a 6'2" and 230 and i've been told there are only a few different set of armor that would fit me! so any one with any idea/s let me know.

i;ve heard rt/mod but cant find any info on where to get a set.

RT mod is definitely good for bigger guys.

i just need to build one my self. im a 6'2" and 230 and i've been told there are only a few different set of armor that would fit me! so any one with any idea/s let me know.

i;ve heard rt/mod but cant find any info on where to get a set.

Have you tried googling "RT mod"? :)

In this case, the details seem to be very sharp to be a recast.

Basically you only quoted a part of what I said.

"You never know what you are going to get when it comes to product on Ebay. 99.99% of the time, it is going to be inferior recast or someones broken/disgarded rubble of stuff."

Brand new AM Full kit: $660.00 USD/ £412.GBP

Brand new AM Lite kit: $512.00 USD / £319.GBP

Buying a pig in a poke e.g. something off of eBay... may cost you more to rework, repair, replace, etc.... :(:6:th1sm056pullhair.gif

Building your own suit from beginning to end the way you want it... priceless!!! :duim::dancing-trooper::smiley-sw013:

Caveat emptor! Latin for "buyer beware"