Eye - distortion makes me dizzy /

Fitted the lenses to my helmet last night...the molded ones and boy, looking out them makes me think I had too much to drink.

Is the flat acetate a better option for vision or is that just something I need to get used to ?

I get dizzy with bubble'd lenses as well and switched to flat long ago. I also discovered that if the lenses are too green, like ANH, then it's no fun either since it cuts too much out of the light spectrum and messes with certain colors. I use the green/grey lenses and it's much better. I have ROTJ lids and can get away with it though.

The bubble lenses will make you as drunk as a fiddlers wife.

If you are doing an ANH Hero, or an ROTJ TK you are going to have to learn to live with it because that's the way they are. If you are doing an ANH Stunt or ESB TK, then you should be going with the flat lenses anyway.

The flat lenses are a lot better than the bubble lens, but anyway you go your are still goind to have some vision impairment.

JUzFLRV.jpg

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021

• 2 weeks later...