ANH Stormtrooper Suit

Pelenor

Hey there,

After talking to a local freind of mine who already owns a Suit about purchasing one of my own, he linked me the following Ebay Sale:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110586980395&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I of course have a healthy disrespect for all ebay sellers, and dispite the persons claims, was wondering if what he is selling is indeed legit, and if so, is the damage as trivial as he is siggesting that it is.

That is not a great suit- and is over priced.

Have a look around and do a bit of research you'll soon start to discover alternative options.

BTW Welcome!

Step away from the bid button...move along, move along.... :td:

I love the statement it the auction: "This is a exact replica of the original, cost me a lot of money happy bidding." :lol:

Over priced! :unsure:

There is so much not right about this suit :huh:

Wrong Boots. ^_^

The tops of the tighs don't look right at all. ^_^

There's screws through the outside of shoulder bells. ^_^

That's just the highlights..... :lol:

You can find a great kit here. Prices starting at £253 GBP / $400 USD, and you will be much more satisfying. Then you can get the right add ons and not have to try in fixing something like this.

Also, you don't want to wear a used undersuit... eewwww :blink:

Thanks for all the Input, it all did seems a Tad.. Off, when i first looked at it Plus the boots look like they got stuck in some horiible lab accident and mutated.

Plus didn't think that about the body Suit.... Eww indeed. All in all I think i'm gonna give this one a Pass, Thanks for all the Advice