Account lost?

Headcount

Hi, Admins.

I tried to log on today, and got shot down at every attempt. I hadn't been an overly active poster (still just a lurker without armor), but I'm pretty sure I'd introduced myself. My greatest concern is my account history which seems like it's lost. I'd started following a number of topics I'll have to find again. Do you have any record of my previous account? I used the same profile name, but I can't remember which of my email addresses it was tied to.

Any help you can give would be great. I'm thoroughly confused. Thanks!

Russell

weird! I just searched for your username on the boards here, and it listed you as signing up in 07.

then the listing changed, and shows you with 1 post.

??

I've pruned any account that had 0 posts and hadn't logged on for over a year. That may be way, but if you've at least logged on you'd be fine...

Thanks for the feedback, sir. That sounds like pretty standard practice. I typically log in every week or so, so that shouldn't have been the issue. It's beginning to sound more and more like I fell victim to a server error or something. I probably should've just been patient and tried again another day instead of creating a new account... Is there any chance my previous account settings might have been archived, or are all my posts and watched topics lost?