Take a moment and pray for peace.

Runnriottt

No matter what you believe, what faith you are, where you live... Hug your loved ones and pray or take a moment in silence that this never happens again.

Hate, fear, war and violence I pray become a thing of the past.

Hope, love and Faith...

Please replace it.

God bless those who gave them selves for others and God bless those that still do.

Until the last soldier comes home. Support the troops. Right or wrong... With out them where would we be? Untill we dont need them anymore...

Nicely put my friend.

To coin a phrase

'A day long remembered'

I will always remember where I was when I heard the news and my disbelief and shock at what was happening. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those people that lost someone on that day and since.

As a New Yorker myself (albeit living in FL but you know how it is, we may have moved from NY but that does not mean we're not still New Yorkers), that day has changed us immensely as well as all Americans and those around the world. I remember whenever I would drive up to see my girlfriend (now wife) in Carmel how whenever I would drive over the Throgs Neck Bridge, I would look at the city skyline and see the Towers. I missed seeing that and looking at the skyline looking so empty. My biggest regret is never going up into them. And I just want to add (which I'll be playing later) some songs on Bruce Springsteen's The Rising were written for 9/11.

This is Into the Fire by him.

I have the utmost respect for the FDNY, NYPD, PA, those on Flight 93 and at the Pentagon among other rescue workers on that fateful day. I will never forget what they did and what happened that day. What gets me is that I'm the only one on my block flying the flag (then again I'm always flying it).

Jim