ANH Stunt Kit - The Quest Begins

Thanks for the suggestions, Tom!

The work area will be interesting. We don't have a garage or basement to work in, so I think I'm going to conquer the dining room for the build. It's a small area, so this whole process might take some time.

I did get some great news when I checked my email tonight - my kit will be shipping by the end of the week!!! HOLY CRAP!!!

• 4 months later...

Here are some of my latest acquisitions:

1.) Thigh garters, sold by MightyTank, based on a design by Panda Trooper. Extremely high quality.

5806541732_1a92cbeff2_b.jpg

2.) Helmet decals. Since I had to send back my T/MC helmet, I switched to an ATA ABS bucket. Those do not come with decals, so based on several suggestions I got a set from TK-4510. I have to gush for a second: these decals got to my door in a matter of 3 days. Unbelievable!

5805978439_c875d3bf7c_b.jpg

• 2 months later...

There were a couple of bad spots on the helmet - cooling ridges from the forming process. Check out this link:

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=15105&hl=&fromsearch=1

One person was able to get a helmet where the issue was fixed, but my replacement helmet still had the same problems, so I went with a different helmet that didn't have this problem.

• 5 weeks later...

If you hit the "Stunt Build" link in my signature, you'll see the suit progress. I've been sick a lot lately and haven't been able to put the finishing touches on yet. I literally have 4 things left to do on the helmet and I'm done...I just need to feel better so I can do them!

And welcome to the white plastic party! Be sure to drop by the New Member Introductions forum and say hello.